Wholesale customers, please click here for more information.
The Cannonau (Sardinian term for Grenache Noir) has aromas of raspberry, black cherry and a hint of eucalyptus - and a herbal, blackcurrant leaf character.
A rich and satisfying palate with excellent depth and fruit. Lots of rich ripe plum and blackberry fruit on the nose with spice and black pepper.
Great depth of ripe plum and blackberry fruit flavours. A full bodied wine with a succulent palate, lively spices and fine velvety tannins.
- For world class customer service talk to Emma @Dyson. Today's hero! #legend @askdyson. #British #indie Thank you. #lovedyson
- Happy Birthday Queenie #birthday #fizz https://t.co/0PpcdkmPMC
- RT @hilltopshop: Our bar & restaurant is now open every Friday & Saturday evening. For more details visit our website https://t.co/nMgUaQME…
- That's Sunday lunch sorted @themeatroomuk slow roast #beef #food #independent https://t.co/CGpkCwFLsH
- More cute than a bunny. #easter #dayoff #running #pub https://t.co/EQIwh4FA1C