Wholesale customers, please click here for more information.
A deliciously light and fruity Prosecco with hints of apple and peach on the nose and a fresh, softly sparkling palate with characters of soft ripe stone fruits.
A wine that delivers good length and pace. A nose of soft, open, chocolatey fruit with a palate of fresh brambly, cherry-red fruit that leads to a gently spicy finish.
Made using 30 year old Sauvignon vines there is substance behind this fruity little number.
- Our beautiful #mobilebar #wedding #party #prosecco #wine next year booking up well already. https://t.co/o2QcocSc2X
- School's Out! #wine #holiday https://t.co/oyUO72lNls
- RT @GamecockHarbury: #summer #beer #pub #realale @PerfectPintUK @CAMRA_WM https://t.co/v1BOCElk33
- Another total gem via @BoutinotWines. Moreish, bright red fruit, balanced acidity, touch of spice. #wine #Campania https://t.co/fPGOYz9wGK
- Marius Chapoutier red & white in Top 100 Times Jane Macquitty list. In stock at https://t.co/n8fd2O9YQI #wine https://t.co/qQaQk35Ydl